PENNSYLVANIA QUALIFYING CONDITIONS
Greenlight Wellness MMJ is NOT currently treating patients in Pennsylvania, however, the best place for a marijuana card in PA is with the marijuana doctors at Natures Way Medicine located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They can help ALL residents of PA. obtain their medical marijuana card.
DEBILITATING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Here is a list of debilitating medical conditions that qualify for a marijuana card in Pennsylvania:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Anxiety disorders
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with an objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome